Yesterday I took BROCK out to the TRAIN yard for his BIRTHDDAY photo shoot. The deal was if he let me take SERIOUS pictures he could also do SILLY faces and I would do his video of all silly FACES. However, he was so GOOD I didn't have enough SILLY faces to fill the whole slideshow...so I just MIXED it up. Most of them turned out OKAY...I've decided I need a LESSON on metering! Brock found all kinds of TREASURES while WALKING along the TRACKS...we had to STOP on the way HOME and buy him a TREASURE box. ENJOY!! By the way we didn't keep the SHOE!
Woa. Love it. Brock looks like a man-child MODEL! Very handsome. I do like the train station backgrounds, Mom. I think I'll check out that old house by us and see what it's all about and if it's no good we should do it with the trains.
ReplyDeleteToo hard to decide. I think I need to compare some of the stills side by side. So cute. Lucky me I get to kiss that face everyday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a STUD! That vest is killer.
ReplyDelete