There were so many CUTE pictures to choose from for my PIC of the WEEK from BROCK'S photo shoot. I was DRAWN to this one more than the others...don't know why...maybe it's the BRICK wall in the background and the old WOOD rails he is leaning on. I just like the FEEL of it. What do YOU think?
Here are a FEW more of my favorites
LOVED his SMILE in this one
I had to add this one because it is.....so BROCK!!!
OK--this helped. I think I will want that first one for my wall and then when I get my other wall going I'll want to do the one of him standing, leaning against the wall.
OK--this helped. I think I will want that first one for my wall and then when I get my other wall going I'll want to do the one of him standing, leaning against the wall.
ReplyDelete