I chose this as my PIC of the week because it took me a LONG time to get this shot...and I think it's pretty COOL! Jerry doesn't believe me that I could get the APPLES to stack like that.





So...I've been wanting to practice taking "INDOOR" portraits using my new flash. I love how the LIGHT comes in through our windows in the family room so I thought that would be a PERFECT place to start. Poor NICKY had the MISFORTUNE of coming to stay with us this weekend, so guess who got to be my MUSE? Anyway she was a good SPORT. I'm not real comfortable with POSING people so that is something I need to work on. I also still have a few LIGHTING issues...but that will have to be for ANOTHER day! Anyway take a look and let me know what you think.

I like this one, but I don't think I like how her hand is turned...it looks a little weird...but that is her natural way of laying like that, so I left it.

We went outside just for fun...this is NICKY's idea of an "action" shot




The snow ones are cute and I like the laying down one too.
ReplyDeleteThe laying down one is the best, good job! And Jerry might not believe it, but you could be on Minute to Win it with those apple stacking skillz!
ReplyDelete