Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthdays

I watched MITCHELL and FAYE on Wednesday and we created this slide show in honor of their dad's birthday. The kids thought it was pretty funny, because as you can see, NICK rarely takes a serious picture.


I love this picture of FAYE helping me make Nick's cake.FAYE will rarely let me take her picture so I was loving that she was actually looking at me while I had my camera and gave me a hint of a smile. Notice MITCHELL in the background...a little too involved in his video to let me take pictures of him .
It ended up snowing pretty bad the day of NICK's birthday so we postponed the celebration until Thursday, which was also ELLA's birthday. So here are a couple pictures I took that day.


Since it was ELLA's birthday NICK let her help him blow out the candles on his cake.

Two extremes - NICK never serious, FAYE...always

Even though NICK was disciplining FAYE for doing something I had asked her NOT to do, I felt really bad when the tears started flowing.Cute ELLA who just turned 4!More to follow on ELLA...hoping for a photo shoot of her as soon as it warms up.

2 comments:

  1. We must have picked good spouses cause you sure have cute grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you how much I LOVE that video. It just makes me so happy. Good job Mom.

    ReplyDelete