{this moment} - A Friday ritual, A single photo - no words, capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment to pause savor and remember.
Mom I hate to be the one to say this but if Sudoku was the most extraordinary moment of the week you need to get out more. Wait a sec, I just figured it out. Your life is so full of fabulous-ness and excitement, things ordinary people would envy you for, the mundane becomes the extraordinary. Well played, well played.
I like it! BTW a 2 goes in the top right.
ReplyDeletecool!
ReplyDeleteMom I hate to be the one to say this but if Sudoku was the most extraordinary moment of the week you need to get out more. Wait a sec, I just figured it out. Your life is so full of fabulous-ness and excitement, things ordinary people would envy you for, the mundane becomes the extraordinary. Well played, well played.
ReplyDeleteYes Nick...sometimes even those quiet moments playing sudoku can become extraordinary. (specially if you can solve the puzzle)
ReplyDelete