Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gazanias

I've been wanting to get some art for my walls since our renovation...and I love watercolors, however; since the renovation, I can not afford to buy "real" art. So I decided I would make my own. Since I can't paint ... the only thing I can do is take pictures (and that's debatable). With camera in hand I proceeded out into my yard to take pictures of the only flowers I have in my yard...Gazanias. I only have one plant and it only has a few blooms, so my options of different shots were limited. I love these gazanias and the color was perfect. The pictures turned out okay but I didn't love any of them well enough to hang on my wall. After playing around with them a little, this is what I came up with. I think they look pretty cool. Still not sure if they're good enough to hang...but they're an option. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I LOVE them! Especially the last two. Totally worthy of a frame and place on the wall. The third to last one's great too if you have a spot that needs a little more cheery color. Good job! I've got 4 frames still up without pics in them, I need you to help me fill them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but like the last few the best too. You should totally hang them. Kaitlin just came by and said, "those are pretty."

    ReplyDelete