Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pic of the Week/Ella's (attempted) Photo Shoot

It has been soooo COLD outside that it has been really hard for me to come up with new pictures for my 365 project. I just don't have that many interesting things inside my house - except JERRY & THOMAS of course...and since Jerry's idea of letting me take his picture is to just sit on the couch, I chase Thomas around with the camera. He's even getting so he runs from me when he sees the camera. Yesterday I hadn't taken any pictures, so when I let Thomas outside, of course I had to take my camera. I was in a hurry because Jerry and I were leaving to go out for the evening. I took about 3 pictures and this one turned out really good. I chose it for my pic of the week because it is SOOC (straight out of camera) I did no editing, except to crop. I don't think I've ever liked any of my pictures with out doing a little contrast boost or sharpening, etc. Not to mention I had just given him a bath and he was extra WHITE and FLUFFY!
I took Ella on Friday to try and do some pictures for her 4th birthday. We didn't realize how stinkin' COLD it really was, so after taking a few pictures she was DONE! I don't blame her, I was pretty cold as well. We went and warmed up in the car for a while and put on another coat , after that she allowed me take a FEW more. We have decided to finish the photo shoot for a WARMER day. These are a few I captured on Friday.
I added this one just to show how CUTE her little outfit was...even with the coat over it. LOVE THE BOOTS! Also you can see the look on her face and how UNHAPPY she was to be out in the COLD! Believe it or not she still let me take a few more before we went to the car. She really was a little TROOPER. Did I mention it was COLD?

3 comments:

  1. He's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!
    I really like the first one of Ella, I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hand warmer thing. She is a snow queen. Thomas has such a dirty beard. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Julia beat me to it, but I want to say it anyway. It's so FLUFFY, I'm going to die.

    ReplyDelete