Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pic of the Week/Ella photo shoot take 2

Love this picture...


So we tried another photo shoot of ELLA, this time in my family room by my WINDOWS and I think they turned out pretty good. I still need a little TWEAKING on the reflective light, but overall I was very HAPPYwith the session. ELLA wasn't very cooperative at first...she didn't want to POSE the way I wanted her to POSE...so I just went with it and let her do HER own THING. She was a lot HAPPIER and the pictures turned out DARLING! Lesson learned!!!

I hope you are all checking out my 365 project (link on side of page)...I would hate to think I'm being all creative for nothing!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! You'll have to keep your mind open to boy photo shoot possibilities for Covey's 2 yr shots...!

    ReplyDelete