I decided to take a walk on the Ogden river trail and try to get some good fall photos. Unfortunately a lot of the leaves have fallen and the leaves that were left were mostly yellow...I think fall has passed me by. I did get a good shot of the Ogden river that I liked (not loved...somehow I think it could be better). It was great to get out and the trail from Riverdale is wonderful; it was a beautiful day and a there were a lot of people out enjoying the trail. At one point I noticed this runner out of the corner of my eye and wanted to get a picture of him running on the trail, but he was a little too quick for me to get my settings right...I then realized it was my son-in-law Kevin. Lookin' good Kevin!!!
Oooo those are good! My favorites are the one with the bench and the leaves framing the tunnel. You really are as good as professionals. I would never think to frame pictures the way you do. I'm jealous basically. Love ya. Keep em coming!
ReplyDeletePS. Thanks for adding a link to your blog that teaches me how to make my own super easy ice-cream!
ReplyDeleteI like the leaves framing the tunnel too. If we ever move I will hang these pictures to remember our beloved Riverdale. They make me realize how much we take it for granted. I can't believe all the rest of you left. C'mon!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one.
ReplyDelete