After much anticipation I was finally able to go visit my Texas babies in College Station. All I can say is... "LOVED IT" It was so nice to just sit back and enjoy the silliness of these wonderful kids.
Mitchell had it all planned out that on Friday night we were all going to go to dinner and BOWLING....
What we didn't anticipate is a bowling alley on a FRIDAY night in a COLLEGE town - PACKED!!! It would be over an hour wait. So instead we let the kids go play at the arcade...hmmmmm maybe Mitchell knew what he was doing after all.
On Saturday Nick and Stacey headed for Austin to see "Wicked"
So I got to just hang with the kids ALL day. I had so much fun... we play a little WII and of course had to build the most awesome fort. You can't tell by this picture - but it was pretty cool. Then it was off to Walmart for a new movie and treats so we could utilize that cool fort.
| The Fort |
This is not the best picture of Faye but I love that she is taking pictures... a girl after my own heart!
![]() |
For those of you wondering... Faye's hair is finally longer than Mitchell's! |
![]() |
| Mugging for the camera |
Faye modeling one of the headbands I bought her. I can't get enought of taking pictures of this sweet girl... especially when she's willing.
He is so dang cute and growing way too fast. I would have liked to get a picture of his cute cottage cheese butt and fat thighs... why is that sooo cute on babies but not so much when you're
50-ish???
This girl just loves to go to her room and play...
...and of course what trip woukd be complete without a photo shoot? It was pretty chilly that day but they were troopers... specially Mitchell. He 's such a great little guy, and sooo handsome! I told Faye to dress up her baby so I could take pictures of her. I let her think I was just taking pictures of her doll. It worked for a while.
Faye had a mini meltdown prior to me taking her picture... this is Mitchell trying to get her to laugh - I can't remember what they were laughing at... but it worked!Faye is so over with the picture session... and Mitchell, in true form, is trying to make her happy. What girl doen's like getting flowers... right?
She wasn't having anything to do with it!
Mithcell is soooo happy we're finally done!














Wow! I can't believe Nixon is that big. I love that pic of Mitchell and Faye laughing so much. The tub one is pretty good too. Looks like you made a lot of good memories.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post! I love the two of Faye (taking pictures and headband model). You definitely have a Nixon deficiency here.
ReplyDeleteMom, those pics are amazing. They have such pretty lighting or tone or something... very "spring" looking. Can you teach me, mom? I know you've tried before, but I'd like my pics to look at least a little pretty.
ReplyDeletehaa so lovelyy
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-rasa-lapar