I don't have a PIC of the WEEK because I couldn't CHOOSE between all the BEAUTIFUL pictures of KAITLIN. So I am just DEDICATING this POST to KAITLIN and her SPECIAL day!
KAITLIN with her DAD - who performed the baptism
KAITLIN with her MOM - who made the day extra special by letting Katilin wear her pearls and making yummy treats
KAITLIN with her FAMILY
KAITLIN turned "8" and was BAPTIZED all on the same day. What a FANTASTIC day for her. She LOOKED absolutely DARLING...

SHE had asked me if I would give a TALK on BAPTISM ... even though it is not my FAVORITE thing to do...how could I REFUSE? I am so PROUD of her, she is such a WONDERFUL little girl...BEAUTIFUL both INSIDE and OUT!!!
KAITLIN with her DAD - who performed the baptism
KAITLIN with her MOM - who made the day extra special by letting Katilin wear her pearls and making yummy treats
KAITLIN with her FAMILY
THANKS KAITLIN for letting me be PART of your SPECIAL DAY!!!
Great pictures! You always do a super job in recording the kids special occasions.
ReplyDeleteWow. She's gorgeous. Where does she get that?
ReplyDeleteShe IS gorgeous... she looks just like You, Katie!
ReplyDeleteLove it! She does look so beautiful...still bummed we couldn't be there, but its great to see all of these pictures! What a cute little family those Ellis' are!
ReplyDelete