Friday, October 8, 2010

Covington

I was lucky enough to take a workshop from one of the best local photographers in my area. The last day we went to a local farm and took pictures and then got them ready for our student gallery. Of course I had the cutest model...well I guess I can't really call him a model because I couldn't get him to pose...but I was lucky to catch a few really cute candid shots.


4 comments:

  1. "My fancy stamps pants have gone away"?? What is that song saying? I love it, but can't figure out what he's saying. And mom, you're so hard on yourself! There were LOTS of awesome ones! I loved it. I love how you put the pic with his lips out like he's whistling when the whistling in the song started. LOVE it! Can I put it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched it again and want to convey my excitement. Yay! Awesome! Genius! Love it so Gosh Darn Much! Thanks Mom! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye says: 'MMM. MM. I like em.'

    ReplyDelete