Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Michigan

A collection of photos from our trip to Michigan.

3 comments:

  1. When it ended, Matt said "She's gettin pretty good isn't she?" "Heck yes she is!" There were some pretty awesome pics in there. My favorite was the field with the sun rays coming down, right after the one with his sister (I think), which I loved, too. It looks like a nice place to live, that Michigan. Oh, and I liked seeing the sky in the sideview mirror, too. You're so good! Love ya, Mom. PS ya comin to the circus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, sum dim pickchurs ya took r pritty dang good. I agree with cheesy that one with the rays of light on the field was amazing. I bet you could get some great pictures of things in college station. You could write it off as a business expense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie. That is the stuff calendars are made of.

    ReplyDelete