Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pic of the Week/All things Halloween

I had my annual Halloween party for the grandkids this week and we had the best time. All the kids were decked out in their Halloween costumes...witches, skeleton pirate, Dracula's bride, Lumber Jack and even Mickey Mouse. All that was missing was Charlie Brown and his sister Lucy. I still find it very challenging to take picturs of the grandkids. I basically just have to take snapshots, if I try to pose them and then mess with my camera settings they have already moved on to something else. I still need so much practice!!! Kaitlin is my little poser and will pretty much do what ever I ask. This is my favorite picture of the week. I just love how it turned out in black and white.

Here is my little montage of the grandkids, some pictures are better than others (it's hard for me to edit out even the bad ones because I still think they're cute). I had a great time playing with the pictures and creating some spooky Halloween images.

Hope you enjoy...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Killer party. Get it? Or, wicked party? How about Wicked Killer Party! Get your facts straight mom it's Sally Brown. You must have had Lucy on the brain which it totally understandable. Wish we could have been there. Fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kaitlin could pay for her college education by becoming a dracula model. Sheesh I think I'm going to have nightmares. GREAT pictures!! So much fun. Thank you so much. Can you make an 8x10 collage with the picture of all four of them and then an individual picture of each of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...you're right Nick. Even when I wrote Lucy Brown it sounded wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yi-yeah! You've done it again! Awesome slide. We'll probably watch it forty times today. When it got over Covey said "Again!" Very cute song. How do you always find the perfect song? Can you send me all the ones of Covey? I need to print out the one you did with him by the gate with the spooky trees. Love that! The only thing missing is a picture of him with Grandma in her witch's hat. Gol ding it! Why wasn't I thinking? Anyway, thanks for doing the party and the pictures. You're the best. PS should we try to stop by on Saturday before Tremonton? Are you doing anything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for considering me one of the kids Lori!!! I was under the impression all the adults were going to wear costumes. Good thing I didn't go overboard and go with one of my other costume choices: cupid, ice dancer, or fire breather.

    ReplyDelete