


Katie scored us free tickets to the circus and although I've never been a fan of the "Big Top", it was fun. I guess it's always fun to see things through childrens eyes. Kaitlin proclaimed she loved the circus and wanted to stay there forever. She also said that she was going to exercise every day so she could be in the circus when she grows up. Towards the end of the circus, she was a little less enthusiastic. Brock loved it and asked us many times..."who loved the circus!?" Ella probably saw it the way most of us wanted to...she napped through the middle of it...enjoying only the beginning and the end. Covington was in awe through the whole thing and was very good just sitting on his parents lap taking it all in.
Waiting for the train...
Waiting for the train...All in all...it was a pretty good day!!!
Thanks so much for joining us. Fun day. Good memories. Excellent pictures.
ReplyDeleteI know I should like all the pics with family in them but I love that one with the sign. Super cool.
ReplyDelete