Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meldrum Family Photo Shoot

I had my first experience shooting family photos and I definately learned a few things...first, nothing ever goes as planned and second, kids do not get the importance of a family photo. We tried a few different times during the day, hoping to get the best light and the kids in their best moods. We got up pretty early and headed to our first location only to find the canyon winds blowing pretty hard, so we headed to a different spot until the winds died down...they never really did - oh well...another lessoned learned, check your location ahead of time! We tried again just before sun down. I learned that once the sun starts going down the light fades pretty darn fast, so you have to know exactly what and where you want to shoot. Here are a few of our favorites...I still have a lot to learn but I think they turned out okay. Please feel free to comment...constructive criticism is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment